Wednesday, February 19, 2014

WE MISS YOU

Dear Friend, We are blessed to have you as a member of our church. We miss your presence, and look forward to seeing you soon. After surviving two strokes, the Lord has restored my health and provided me with good people, who keep me on the right path of exercise and healthy eating habits. God is moving in an incredible way at New Horizon Missionary Baptist Church with the Phase II Project, and we are eager to hear your input, ideas, and suggestions. Our vision embraces a Christ-driven liberation and transformation process. Regardless of where you have been, we pray that you feel special here at New Horizon Missionary Baptist Church, and we want you to know that you, and your talents, and spiritual gifts are accepted in our community of faith. We want to welcome you back to the church and share important supportive resources, spiritual, financial, and positive influences from within the preaching and teaching by example, using the Living Word of God. Jesus Christ is the door of the sheep, and based on the Holy Scriptures found in the Book of St. John 10:7-11, it reads “Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep. I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture. The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.” (Holy Bible King James Version) Our doors remain open at New Horizon Missionary Baptist Church. There is always a seat reserved just for you. If I can be of further service to you, call me at (812) 430-5651. The best time to reach me is in the early a.m. In addition, feel free to visit our new Blogger site at http://wrbrownjrministries.blogspot.com. Again, we look forward to seeing you soon. Worship Service begins every Sunday, at 11:00 a.m., please know that your families and friends are welcome to join us in fellowship. God Bless you. Sincerely, Reverend Walter R. Brown Jr. Senior Pastor

No comments:

Post a Comment